Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Attack of the Plot Bunnies



A plot bunny is when you think up a story and it bugs the crap out of you until it gets written.  It is a welcomed demon writers suffer through.

I am surrounded by plot bunnies and only so much time.



The goal for this week is to get a couple more stories submitted.  I have to clean up a couple and edit out the Midian references in another.  I'm still pissed about that but it happens.  Of all the stories to get lost in the shuffle, the one I felt the most confident about and the one for a specific market. 

And then there is the Secret Project I cannot talk about here.  That is taking up some time as well.

I'm going to start using Dragon speech-to-text software soon because I simply can't be on my ass any more.  My tailbone is really paying a heavy price for all this sitting.  I'm constantly in pain when I get up and it's all because I live in front of a computer.

So the game plan is to take advantage of the bad weather and write like a maniac.  These plot bunnies are multiplying like...well, rabbits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment